www.slimbites.gr is the official website of the company Toumpi Efstratia with the business name “Slim Bites,” which is based at 59 Pentelis Avenue in Vrilissia, Greece. Before navigating our website, we ask you to go through the following terms and conditions implemented especially for the use of the e-shop of Slim Bites. Make sure that you agree with the following terms and conditions because any further use and navigation of the website www.slimbites.gr entails your express and unconditional consent to them. In case of disagreement, the visitor / user should not use the services of the website www.slimbites.gr.
USER’S CODE OF PRACTICE
It is mutually accepted and understood that all the information, data, texts, graphics, photographs, images, music files, videos, messages and the entire content, either publicly posted or privately transferred, shall remain under the exclusive responsibility of the natural or legal person from which the content comes from. This means that the user is exclusively responsible for the entire and any content they post, reproduce, send, transfer or otherwise makes available through the website services. Due to its extent, the website cannot control all the content posted by its users/members to the website services and, as a result, it does not guarantee the accuracy, legality or quality if the content. On no occasion should the website be considered responsible for any mistake or omission related to the content nor for any damage that may arise from the use of content posted, sent, transferred or otherwise is made available by the users/members of the website services. The users/members agree not to make use of the website services and accept their full and exclusive responsibility for:
1. Posting, publishing, sending, transferring or making use of any other method for installing content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, malign, libelous, vulgar, violent, abusive, racist or otherwise denouncing, violates the personality and the personal data of third parties, the intellectual property rights of any party, and triggers hatred and/or any other offence committed and any other form of undesirable promotion of content as well as content containing digital viruses or any other e-code, files or software designed to intervene, destroy or restrict the operation of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
2. Causing damage to under-age persons in any way
3. Impersonating any legal or natural person or making a false statement about the identity of the user/member or any misleading statement about the relationship and/or the cooperation of the user/member with another legal or natural person
4. Counterfeiting or otherwise tampering with the identifiers of users/members in order to mislead with regard to the origin of the content transferred through the services of the website
5. Posting, publishing, sending, transferring or making use of any other method for content installed by a person that has no right to make the specific content available in accordance with the law or a confidential relationship
6. Intervening into services or diverting the services or the servers or the networks connected to the services of the website, or defying the conditions, processes and rules on the use of such networks
7. Violating, voluntarily or involuntarily, any local, national, European, international legislation and/or any rule acting as a law that is related to and/or covers any service of the website
8. In any way harassing the private life and personal and social rights of other users (e.g. collection and/or storage of personal details of other users/members).
9. Any practices of unfair competition or other practices contravening NETIQUETTE (INTERNET User’s Code of Practice) are strictly forbidden. Any damage caused to our Website or the Internet in general and resulting from the malign or illegal use of the relevant services by the user/visitor shall be under the exclusive responsibility of the said user/visitor.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Apart from the expressly stated exceptions (intellectual property rights of third parties, collaborators and authorities), the entire content of the website, including videos, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services provided and generally all the files of this website, shall be considered intellectual property, registered trademarks, trade dresses, distinctive features and service signs of the website and are protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek legislation, the European legislation and the international agreements and conventions. Therefore, none of them may, wholly or partially, be sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or “loaded,” transmitted in any way. The user understands and accepts that they are not granted the right to reproduce, copy, sell, resell and/or commercially exploit in any way the entire or part of the website’s content. Otherwise, the user accepts that they assume full responsibility for reimbursing the above.
LIMITATION OF NETWORK LIABILITY
The Beneficiary, without guaranteeing and, as a result, being responsible for, shall make every possible effort so that the information and the entire content can be governed by maximum accuracy, clarity, nearness in time, completeness, legitimacy/correctness and availability. On no occasion, including negligence, shall the Beneficiary be responsible for any damage that may be caused to the visitor / user due to the use of our website.
All information and services are provided “as is,” without any express or indirect guarantees, which are all expressly denied by the Beneficiary, even those related to marketability or suitability.
On no occasion shall the Beneficiary guarantee the constant and faultless provision of services and content, nor the absence of viruses, with regard to either the Beneficiary’s website or any other site or server through which the user / member receives the content.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The legislation that applies to anything related to the website www.slimbites.gr and its branches shall be the legislation of the Hellenic Republic. Any differences or complaints regarding the content and/or the services provided by www.slimbites.gr shall be settled by the Courts of Athens of the Hellenic Republic, while any other jurisdiction shall be excluded.
The website provides the users with member services following their registration. As soon as the visitor/user completes the specified registration process, they shall be confirmed through a personal access code (password) and a (user name) the user has specified through an information note sent to the website. The member remain exclusively responsible for all the actions carried out under the personal access code (password), the user name and generally their account (user account). The members agree that they shall instantly notify the website of any unauthorized use of their account and any ascertained and/or possible safety violation. Moreover, the members shall be exclusively responsible for the careful use of their accounts and their typical exit from the account at the end of each use from a device (Log out). The website shall bear no responsibility for any damage caused by the inability of members to respect and adhere to the present clause.
The Right to Object
The visitor/user has the right to express objections through a request to the website and ask that their personal details be corrected or deleted as well as that they be deleted from membership through an electronic message in the communication form of the website and according to the section of private policy of the present terms.
USER/VISITOR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
While following the registration process, you will be asked the following professional details (non-sensitive data): first name – surname or name of firm and ID number. These details are asked so that the users can better be served and for no other reason whatsoever. The above details are kept in accordance with the applicable legislation on personal data protection, and are protected through a number of technical methods so that no third parties can have access to them. In any case, any user at any moment has the right to ask that their data be deleted from our record.